Tuner4PC is asymmetric satellite internet connection manager. With Tuner4PC you don't need several programs to manage your internet connection. The program allows to configure and establish asymmetric satellite internet connection on your PC. It transfers data from dvb-s2 tv tuner to program (for example, web browser) requester. There are different modules inside to help you use asymmertic satellite internet.
Required equipment to start Tuner4PC?
- Satellite dish
- KU-Band/C-Band LNB
- DVB-S/DVB-S2 TV tuner (for example, DVB-S2 HD TV tuner USB)
- PC or laptop
- Satellite internet connection manager (for example, Tuner4PC)
- Satellite provider subscription
- Automatic program setup allows to start working with satellite internet (necessary parameters setup and creation of VPN connection).
- Establish a GPRS connection before launching a satellite internet.
- DVB-S2 HD TV locks transponder to receive the signal from specific satellite internet provider.
- Start/stop Slonax, Sprint, and Globax accelerators.
- Start/stop OpenVPN.
- Start/stop VPN connection.
- Start/stop programs of your personal settings (for example, Opera, Mozilla or IE browsers automatic start once the satellite internet connection enabled).
- Data transfer rate, amount of send/receive data.
- Data transfer statistics.
The Tuner4PC supports following manufacturers of DVB-S/DVB-S2 TV tuners:
To compare, we described regular user work without Tuner4PC:
- Start GPRS connection.
- Lock transponder to receive the signal from specific satellite internet provider.
- Start accelerator/OpenVPN/VPN connection.
- Start at least a Web browser.